Join the 2nd photo contest featuring the Moving Gundam!
We are hosting our second photo contest! The first contest was a success, thanks to all who shared amazing photos taken with the theme of “the Moving Gundam and GFY on a rainy day.”
- Moving Gundam at sunset or night
- GUNDAM FACTORY YOKOHAMA at sunset or night
* Note that photos must be taken inside the facility. Photos taken in any restricted areas are not eligible.
How to Participate
(1) Follow either of the official accounts of the GUNDAM FACTORY YOKOHAMA on Twitter (＠gfy_official) or Instagram (@gfy.official)
(2) On Twitter or Instagram, make a post that contains all of this information:
- Your name or nickname
- Title of your photo
- Your photo
By posting all of these, you’ll have completed the application!
- Participants must agree to the application guidelines below.
- All ages are accepted.
* However, minors must read the application guidelines with their parents or guardians, and can participate after obtaining consent from the parents or guardians.
- This contest is only open for amateur photographers.
- Three posts per person/account will be accepted. One post per person/account can be selected.
All photos posted for this contest will be displayed on the Gallery page of the official GFY website. However, the photos that do not meet the conditions of the below application guidelines will be excluded.
The winner’s photo will be displayed on the image slider on the Home page of the official GFY website for a month.
July 8th to July 30th, 2023
After July 31st, the GUNDAM FACTORY YOKOHAMA staff in charge of this project will select the top three photos.
August 11th to 27th
- Voting by visitors will be held inside the facility of GUNDAM FACTORY YOKOHAMA
- Online voting will be held on the official GFY accounts on Twitter and Instagram
Combining the results of both voting, the winner will be decided.
The winner will be announced on the official GFY website and the official GFY accounts on Twitter and Instagram. The winner’s photo will be displayed on the Home page of the official website until September 30th.
* The details including the schedule may be changed.
Please read this application guidelines before participating.