Agreement for use
Prior to use of this website belonging to Evolving G CORPORATION (“Evolving-G”), please ensure that you have read the follow usage agreement, and that you agree to its conditions.
Visiting and subsequently using this website constitutes agreement with these usage conditions.
- 1. Copyright issues
- Copyrighted works on this website are protected by the Copyright Law. The reproduction, modification, translation, distribution, performance, or exhibition of such works without permission is prohibited.
All rights regarding this website are the property of Evolving-G. Unauthorized reproduction of contents including texts and images are strictly prohibited.
- 2. Links
- The link of this websites is free.
Content linked to from this website, or the contents of pages that link to this website that do not belong to Evolving-G are the responsibility of their respective parties in charge, and are not under the control of Evolving-G. Please ensure that your usage of linked sites is in accordance with their respective agreement of use.
Evolving-G shall in no way be held responsible for the content of linked sites, nor for any damages that may be incurred as a result of visiting said sites.
- 3. Prohibited activities
- Users may not carry out any of the following activities in their usage of this website.
- (1) Acts that infringe upon any property or privacy rights of Evolving-G or other third parties; or acts that may lead to such infringements.
- (2) Acts that disadvantage or damage third parties or Evolving-G; or acts that may lead to such disadvantage or damage.
- (3) Acts that is offensive to public order and morals; or acts that may lead to these occurring.
- (4) Acts that are criminal or that are tied to criminal behavior; or acts that may lead to these occurring.
- (5) False declarations or notifications such as the registration of another person's email address.
- (6) Acts that damage the reputation or credibility of third parties or of Evolving-G.
- (7) Usage or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses; or acts that may lead to these being used or provided.
- (8) Acts that are in contravention of laws, ordinances, or other regulations; or acts that may lead to such contraventions.
- (9) Other acts judged by Evolving-G to be inappropriate.
- 5. User responsibility
- The user bears full responsibility for any damages from information gained, acts, and results in use of this website.
- 6. Disclaimer
- Evolving-G does not guarantee that this website does not infringe on the rights of third parties, nor anything whatsoever as to the accuracy, usefulness, or reliability of the contents of this website's information.
Evolving-G shall in no way whatsoever be held responsible for how the information on this website may be used or not used; nor shall it be held responsible for any damages that may be incurred through the usage of this website.
Evolving-G may change the content of this website without notice. Additionally, please be aware that operation of this website may be interrupted or suspended at any time.
Evolving-G shall in no way whatsoever be held responsible for any damages that may be incurred resulting from changes in information published upon this website, nor from interruptions or discontinuation to the operation of this website.
- 7. Modification
- Evolving-G may at any time modify the Agreement for use and your continued use of this website will be conditioned upon the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of your use.
- 8. Governing law
- The laws of Japan shall be applied regarding formation, efficacy, implementation and resolution for these terms of service.
Any legal action relating to the Evolving-G sites will be initiated exclusively in the Tokyo District Court of Japan.