Frequently Asked Questions
At time of purchase
- QDo I have to create a Bandai Namco account to purchase tickets?
- AYes. A Bandai Namco account is necessary to purchase tickets in advance.
- QAfter purchasing a ticket, can I cancel or change it?
- ANo. Once purchased, tickets cannot be replaced or canceled for any reason, including changing the admission date and time. Please make a new purchase if needed.
- QDo I have to list all of my companions' names when purchasing tickets?
- AYes. Please enter all the names.
- QI want to bring someone other than my registered companion(s). Is it possible to change the name on the ticket?
- ANo. The system does not allow changes to the registered name once purchased. However, as long as the person who purchased the tickets is present, the companion(s) may enter regardless of the name on the ticket.
- QHow can I share a ticket purchased in advance with my companion(s)?
- AIt is advisable for accompanying persons to enter the facility with the purchaser so that the QR code for the entire group can be checked. If separate entry is necessary, kindly provide your companion with a paper copy of the QR code.
- QI can no longer visit the facility. Is it possible to give my ticket to a friend or an acquaintance?
- ANo. We apologize for the inconvenience, but tickets are non-transferable.
- QWhat should I do if I entered the wrong email address when I made the booking?
- APlease contact us using the official website's inquiry form as soon as possible.
- QIs it possible to get an official receipt for my ticket purchase?
- AWe apologize for the inconvenience, but due to our system's limitations, we are unable to issue official receipts for tickets sold in advance. Please refer to the 'My Ticket' purchase history on the website or your credit card details instead.
- QWhat should I do if I did not receive an email with a QR code?
- APlease contact us using the official website's inquiry form as soon as possible.
- QIs it possible to purchase more than six tickets in advance, even though the system only allows up to six?
- AWe apologize for the inconvenience but the system only allows up to six tickets per account. If you need to buy more than six tickets, you need to create another account and make the additional purchase.
- QIs there a group discount?
- AWe offer discounts to groups of 15 or more people. However, the purchase procedure is different for group discounted tickets, so please get in touch with us in advance using the inquiry form on the official website or by phone.
- QDo I need a Gundam-Dock Tower Viewing Ticket to see the Moving Gundam from below?
- ANo. You can watch the Moving Gundam below with just the admission ticket. The additional ticket purchase is only required when you watch from the Gundam-Dock Tower.
- QWhat should I do if I can't log in to the ticket website? And what should I do if I can't find the tickets I purchased?
- AMake sure the email address you enter on the Bandai Namco account login screen is the same one you used to register for your Bandai Namco account.
If you registered your Bandai Namco account using with a different service account, log in by authenticating through the corresponding service button (e.g., "Sign in with Apple").
If the above methods do not solve the issue, please contact the GFY official website's inquiry form for assistance.
At the time of admission
- QIs re-entry allowed?
- ANo. Re-entry is not allowed after admission into the facility.
- QIs same-day purchase possible for admission tickets?
- AYes. Same-day admission tickets are available at the ticket counter. However, please note that Gundam-Dock Tower Viewing Tickets may be sold out at the time of your choice, as pre-sold tickets are given priority.
- QIs there a time limit on how long I can stay in the facility?
- ANo. You can stay as long as you want until the facility closes.
- QIs it possible to enter the Gundam-Dock Tower with only the viewing ticket?
- ANo. Both the admission and viewing tickets are required to watch from the Gundam-Dock Tower.
- QCan I enter with the printed QR code?
- AYes. Printed QR codes can be used.
- QAt what times does the Moving Gundam move?
- APlease check the times on the website (https://gundam-factory.net/attraction/), as it changes depending on the season.
- QDoes the Moving Gundam have a variety of movements?
- AYes. The Moving Gundam's movements vary depending on the time slots in the schedule. The duration and music also differ, so watching as often as possible is recommended.
- QWhere is the Gundam-Dock Tower's entrance?
- AThe designated waiting area is on the right side behind the Moving Gundam, and the staff will guide you from there.
- QAre there any lockers to store luggage?
- ANo. We apologize for the inconvenience, but the facility does not provide any storage locker. However, the staff can temporarily store your belongings when viewing from the Gundam-Dock Tower.
- QCan I ship packages from the facility?
- ANo. Shipping services are not available in the facility.
- QIs parking available?
- ANo. Parking is not available. Please use public transportation or a nearby paid parking instead.
- QIs there a smoking area?
- AThere are no designated smoking areas in the facility.
- QIs there a power socket or charging station for electronic devices?
- ACharging stations or power sockets are not provided in the facility.
- QWhat payment methods are accepted in the facility (ticket counter, shop, and café)?
- AAs of February 2023, the following payment methods are accepted:
VISA, Mastercard, UnionPay, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club, DISCOVER
Transportation IC Cards
Suica, ICOCA, Kitaca, PASMO, TOICA, manaca, SUGOCA, nimoca, HAYAKAKEN
ID, nanaco, WAON, Rakuten Edy, QUICPay
Barcode / QR Code Payment
d pay, au PAY, MerPay (Mercari), WeChatPay, PayPay, Alipay, LINE Pay
- QWhat time is the last entry for the shop?
- AThe last entry is 30 minutes before closing. On the other hand, the last entry to the off-site trailer store is 1 hour before the closing time.
- QCan I buy merchandise without entering the facility?
- AYes. There is an off-site trailer shop next to the entrance. Please note that off-site goods differ from those inside the facility.
- QI would like to inquire about the status of stocks for sale.
- APlease ask the information counter or the nearest staff member.
- QWill the sold-out products be restocked?
- ARestocking is uncertain, but we will announce it on the official website (https://gundam-factory.net/merchandise/) for any updates about sold-out merchandise.
- QI would like to know the allergy ingredients list.
- AThere is a list of food allergens in the restaurant. Ingredients may change without prior notice, so please check the list when you visit. Also, please be aware that certain products are sometimes manufactured in the same location, so unforeseen allergens may be mixed.
- QCan wheelchairs or strollers enter the facility?
- AYes. However, as stairs are dotted in the facility, please be careful when wandering.
- QAre wheelchairs or strollers available for rent?
- ANo. The facility does not provide any rental wheelchairs or strollers.
- QIs there a designated parking space for people with disabilities?
- AYes. Reservation is required to use the designated parking space since there is only one slot. So please contact us in advance using the inquiry form on the official website or by phone.
- QAre there any benefits (discounts or coupons) upon presenting a disability certificate?
- AA: We apologize for the inconvenience, but we currently do not offer any benefits for disability certificates. Please purchase tickets from the official website. Same-day tickets are also available in the facility but may be sold out depending on the number of tickets available.
- QAre accessible bathrooms available in the facility?
- AYes. There are two accessible bathrooms in the facility.
*Please be aware that there is no Braille or accessibility support available.
Photo Shooting and Filming
- QIs taking photos and recording videos allowed?
- AYes, photography and video recording are allowed within the facility, but there are specific locations where these activities are restricted.
*Live streaming, photo shoots, or video recordings that may cause inconvenience to others are not allowed.
- QAre camera stands allowed?
- AMonopods, tripods, and selfie sticks are not allowed. However, compact, travel-size types (size should fit the user's palm when folded) are acceptable as long as they are only hand-held, not exceeding the user's height.
*Stretched, unfolded gear is not allowed, regardless of the height.
- QAre there any restrictions upon entry?
- ACurrently, there are no admission restrictions in place. If any admission restrictions are implemented, we will provide updates on our official website and official Twitter account.
- QIs cosplay allowed?
- AYes, but costume masks and accessories that hinder facial recognition are not allowed. Please also be mindful of other guests when taking photos.
For inquiries other than those in the FAQ, please contact us using the inquiry form.
ーFill in the required information below then submit.
ーPlease note that our response time may vary depending on the nature of your inquiry. We appreciate your understanding.
*Cancellation requests with reasons other than COVID-19 or high-risk contact cases cannot be accommodated.
In cases where you need to cancel due to the reason(s) stated above, please review the notes below and provide the required information.
Please provide the necessary details below.
•Email address used at the time of purchase
•Ticket type (i.e. admission, Gundam Dock Tower)
•Number of tickets purchased (Indicate adult or child)
*Cancellations may take some time to process.
*Refunds for cancellations may take 1-2 months and are subject to card company policies. Please be aware that cancellations cannot be reversed.