- Event Period:
- Dec. 19, 2020 (Sat) to Mar. 31, 2024 (Sun)The facility may be closed for maintenance on some days.
- Closed on Tuesdays
(*May be open depending on the season)
Check the Operation Calendar for detailed operating hours.
- Admission ticket:
- Adult (13 years old and above) 1,650 yen
Child (7 to 12 years old) 1,100 yen
Since the opening of the port, Yokohama has acted as the window for exchanges between Japan and the rest of the world. Its historic buildings and beautiful scenery developed into a captivating cityscape and rich culture.
Hence, Yamashita Pier in Yokohama, the international port city, will witness the harmonious fusion between Gundam, a character attracting much attention from overseas, and Japan's engineering with its top-notch technological capabilities.
The Mobile Suit Gundam from the animation will grace its shores.
It has been said that the Gundam itself was lost after the battle between Earth's humans and spacenoids.
However, a huge quantity of its parts that seem to be from the Gundam mobile suit has been discovered in Yamashita Pier in Yokohama. Engineers from various fields have gathered at the Gundam Factory Yokohama to research, analyze, and reconstruct its parts.
It was as if the process of developing a new Gundam was being carried out all over again.
Finally, the frame is completed, and the startup experiment begins!
The magnificent worldview in the story of Gundam spurred, inspired, and moved the imagination and passion of many people involved in the project.
Dreams became a reality, and that reality will give birth to bigger dreams...
Witness the Gundam's various movements, including poses reminiscent of its famous scenes!
- BANDAI NAMCO Group
- Supported by
- Yokohama City, Yokohama Harbour Transportation Association, Yokohama Harbour Resort Association
- Operated by
- Evolving G
- KAWADA GROUPForum Engineering Inc.
- Technical Partners
- NOMURA Co., Ltd.Asratec Corp.KAWADA INDUSTRIES, INC.Sumitomo Heavy Industries Material Handling Systems Co., Ltd.KOKORO COMPANY, LTD.Nabtesco CorporationMikasa Manufacturing Engineering Design Co. Ltd.YASKAWA Electric CorporationMaeda Corporation